Monday, May 27, 2013

Elle 18 lipstick in Shade Rosy Blush : Review

**sigh** Another one? Yes, I know. As I already told you I have four of them :) :) By the Way let me remember you asked me budget friendly ones to review first dint you?? Lol  :) Ok! So this is another one from Elle 18 I have in the shade Rosy blush and number 27. I don't want to talk more about this brand since I already did it here and here.

Pros:
Moisturizing
Budget friendly
Pigmented
Staying power is fine
Many shades available
Perfect for beginners

Cons: 
Poor packaging

Rosy blush is a red mixed with some pink. Its a beautiful shade near to red but not actually red.

Brand: Elle 18  
Lipstick: 27- Rosy Blush   
Type: moisturizing    
Price: 100rs    
Where to buy: HERE    
Rating: 4/5 (1 for poor packaging)    
Will I buy them again: yes yes and yes!!!!





My take on the product:
The colour is a little different from what it is shown in the site. I expected a brick colour but this was more like a metallic red mixed with pink. It took some time for me to wear this shade. Initially I wore it as a stain under lip balm but now I just realized it looks beautiful if you pair up with nice dress. The moisturizing effect doesn't let your lips dry there fore no dry flakes. Must try for beginners.

Love,
Mounika Roches

3 comments:

  1. You are looking really pretty in this lip stick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely getting this one..I have been looking for a budget friendly sacrlet based red soo long..And nice review..
    hey do visit my page monika.the link is www.phoneixfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely getting this one..I have been looking for a budget friendly sacrlet based red soo long..And nice review..
    hey do visit my page monika.the link is www.phoneixfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.