Sunday, May 26, 2013

Elle 18 lipstick in Shade Rusty: Review

Hello beauties,
Today I am reviewing Elle 18 Lipsticks because they are so affordable and moisturizing too. They are great in winters. You all know by now that I have pigmented lips so I NEED A lipstick to hide them. That Need just went on and grew into a weakness. I absolutely love lipsticks and lip glosses and there is no cosmetic shopping of mine complete without a lipstick. Now if you are not comfortable with lipsticks and still want to get some colour then I suggest blotting. Wear a nice coat of lipstick and blot it with a tissue. Boom. No lipstick but gorgeously stained lips.

Rusty is more like a brown mixed with orange shade. Its a little metallic colour close to bronze.

Brand: Elle 18
Lipstick: 29-rusty
Type: moisturizing
Price: 100rs
Where to buy: HERE
Rating: 4/5 (1 for poor packaging)
Will I buy them again: yes yes and yes!!!!







My take on the Product:
When this colour pops add came out with bright neons and others I was interested in nail polishes. Such beautiful colours for 50 rupees was like yayyy!! Then i thought why don't i try lipsticks?? I searched every shop but they were not available that's when i found them in Goodlife.com. They were just 100 rupees. Imagine when i already have others for almost 600-800rs and this was 100 rs. I was so happy!! I immediately ordered them. the lipstick comes in a little healthy (fat) tube which has a nice cartoon girl with a bright lip. I love the packaging but wished if it was more standarad because I broke my cap with in few weeks. This particular one is in the number 29 called Rusty. Rusty is a gorgeous bronzed orange metallic colour perfect for Indian weddings! I MUST say. This has a clear round section between which is like a lip balm. It is very very moisturizing same like Revlon lip butter which costs you around 600.  I love this. If you want to experiment with colours or you want to get your first lipstick and see whether you are comfortable or not Please go ahead and buy this lipstick. You will not be disappointed.

Have you tried anyone of these?? If yes, Which one is it?

Love, 
Mounika Roches

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm not such a big fan of Elle 18 except their eyeliner. Great post nevertheless!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey khanak, I never tried their eyeliner thou :) will try now :) Lipsticks are like that we dont know them once we try and the choice differs from one person to person.
      Thank you.

      Delete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.