Monday, October 21, 2013

Get ready this festive season with me.

Hello lovelies,
I know there is no point apologizing for being away from this page because now its been like a habit to be irregular here. I was occupied with several works past few months, first being my mum and dad's 25th anniversary. Yayyy!!!! Then I had weddings and other stuff so this page was a little side tracked but I must say I missed it. Lets get straight to this post now. We know Diwali is near and there are weddings coming up next month so I wanted to share simple things required to look amazing this festive season. We love wearing traditional clothes and look Desi this time of the year( I am sorry I couldn't post it before Navratri )
I am doing a look breakdown here which I wore to a friend's wedding. Here it goes!!



This is how I looked that day and to achieve this make up I used is


My skin is not completely flawless, I do have blemishes and dark circles but that day I wanted to look more natural than painted.

Skin: After cleansing and toning I applied L'Oreal Hydrafresh  gel moisturizer which is perfect for oily skin people like me and then followed with Lakme CC cream which acts almost like a light coverage foundation. I absolutely love it! It covers up little blemishes and a bit of dark circles too. I have to powder my skin because it tends to get oily after sometime and the lights at the wedding specially when you are on stage will cause more sweating than usual so I powdered my face with L'Oreal true match powder. I used Maybelline cheeky glow blush in Peachy sweetie on the apples of my cheek.



Eyes: I wanted to be very simple with the eyes so I used this gorgeous pallet from maybelline diamond glow. I used the third color all over my lid that's all. I used lakme absolute kohl on my upper lash line and slightly smudged it to avoid harsh lines. I used the same kohl pencil on my water line too. Then I followed with Elle 18 eye sparkles in blue to line my lower lash line to add that extra drama. I finished it with loads of mascara from maybelline. I forgot to do my eyebrows but I already have dark eyebrows so never mind :(



Lips: I used Shy cherry from colorbar and then blotted it with a tissue.

I hope you like it :)

Love,
Mounika Roches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.